Homeowner reveals new, bizarre details in deaths of 3 KC Chiefs fans at his home, including presence of 5th person

Breaking News

As the investigation continues into the bizarre deaths of three Kansas City Chiefs fans after a game, the attorney for the homeowner revealed new information that only raises more questions.

37-year-old victim David Harrington, 38-year-old Ricky Johnson, and 36-year-old Clayton McGeeney were found dead in the backyard of a friend’s home two days after they got together to watch their team play the Los Angeles Chargers on Jan. 7.

Police say they are not yet investigating the matter as a homicide, pending the results of the medical examiner’s report.

Family members of the victims are angry that police haven’t arrested any suspects.

You Might Like

On Tuesday, an attorney for the owner of the home, Jordan Willis, spoke to WDAF-TV and revealed that that Willis had since moved from the home.

John Picerno said also that there was a fifth person at the home on the day of the incident and claimed that Willis had gone to sleep and left the four men inside his home.

This appears to contradict an earlier statement that said Willis had seen the three men leave his home before he went to bed.

“When he would have people over at his house, yes sometimes as people, they get tired, they’re people that are very close to you and you feel comfortable going to bed and allowing them to leave when they want to leave,” Picerno explained.

He went on to say that Willis did not leave the home after Sunday, so he didn’t notice his friends’ cars were still outside the home. He did not hear anyone knocking and did not realize the fiancée of one of the men had broken into the home to look for them.

“None of us know what happened to these individuals and I think the most important thing to remember here, these are his three buddies,” Picerno added.

Family members are upset that they haven’t been told a story that makes sense of the deaths.

“Just the thought of him dying and them him sitting outside in the cold for two days,” said Caleb McGeeney, a cousin of one of the victims. “It’s extremely devastating. The whole family is messed up. He was such a good person.”

Here’s a local news report about the development:

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

Articles You May Like

FLASHBACK: The Media’s Skewed Coverage of Past Super Tuesday Primaries
Ford rolls out Tesla Supercharging for EVs. Here’s what drivers need to know
Sen. Katie Britt to deliver Republican response to Biden’s State of the Union address
Denver considered reducing hours for city staff, hiring illegal immigrants: Report
Democratic Congresswoman Cancels Speech to Islamic Group After Bipartisan Backlash

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *