President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing then head to Atlanta where he will do some virtue signaling then try to convince Americans that the Democrats’ election theft bill is good for the people. It is important to note that several prominent Democrat activists, including Stacey Abrams, have decided to do anything other than attend this speech.
Live stream links will activate as streams become available
ALL TIMES EST
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing
- 10:40 AM Depart the White House en route to Atlanta, Georgia
- 12:45 PM Arrive in Atlanta
- 2:30 PM Participate in a wreath-laying at the crypts of MLK and Coretta Scott King
- 3:00 PM Visit Ebenezer Baptist Church
- 3:50 PM Use the Virtue Signalign from the day to sell the terrible Democrat bill that would federalize out election process weakening every American’s right to vote [Live Stream]
- 6:15 PM Depart Atlanta en route to the White House
- 8:05 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
- None (gaggle aboard AF1)
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.