President Joe Biden will travel to the United Kingdom on Wednesday in preparation for the G7 meeting being held from the 11th to the 13th.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 6/9/21:
All Times EDT
- 8:10 AM Depart White House en route to the United Kingdom
All Times EDT // Local
- 3: 00 PM // 8:00 PM Arrive Royal Air Force Mildenhall – Suffolk, England
- 3:45 PM // 8:45 PM Deliver a speech to U.S. Air Force personnel in a hangar
- 4:30 PM // 9:30 PM Depart RAF Mildenhall en route to Cornwall Airport
- 5:55 PM // 10:55 PM Arrive Cornwall Airport – Newquay, England
- 6:20 PM // 11:20 PM Depart Cornwall Airport
- 6:40 PM // 11:40 PM Arrive Tregenna Castle – St. Ives, UK
White House Briefing Schedule
- 10: AM Gaggle aboard Air Force One – No Briefing
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
President Donald Trump will start his public schedule on Wednesday with his daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
He will then head to Cincinnati, Ohio where he will meet with victims of Obamacare and then deliver a speech on his new infrastructure initiative.
Later in the afternoon, the president will return to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 6/7/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:50 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 11:10 AM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Cincinnati, Ohio
- 12:40 PM Arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 12:45 PM Meets with Obamacare victims – Air Force One
- 12:55 PM Deliver remarks on health care – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport [Live Stream]
- 1:20 PM Deliver remarks on his infrastructure initiative – Rivertown Marina [Live Stream]
- 2:10 PM Depart Cincinnati, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C. – Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport
- 3:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.